Sunday, February 14, 2010

Swappity Swap!

I participated this year in the second annual Valentine's Day Swappity Swap hosted by Amanda of first milk. My swap partner was Kersten*, and these are the lovelies I received in the mail earlier this week:




I put the pretty little apron to good use yesterday making scones - one batch of cranberry-orange and another of dark chocolate-walnut-orange zest.





For my part of the swap, I sent a little package winging its way across the country to Faith of Poppycock and Sunshine. I'm not going to post pictures of what I sent yet, since I am not sure whether it has arrived,** but I had a great time participating. Thanks so much for organizing it, Amanda!

Happy Valentine's Day, friends!

* Kersten - I don't have your blog address! I will link to it if you send it to me.
** I was in the thick of Snowpocalypse 2010 on Saturday and couldn't get out of my driveway in time to get to the post office on Saturday when the packages were meant to be mailed. If the USPS is true to their word then my little package should have arrived on the West Coast yesterday, but the mail seems to me to be more art than science. Here's hoping....

2 comments:

kerstin said...

Hiya! I'm so glad you are enjoying the apron and eye pillow! My blog is at agrainaday.com! Hope you enjoy poking around a bit!!

xoxo,
kerstin

Faith said...

Hellloooooo, Elizabeth! It finally arrived yesterday!! Yay! Thank you ever so much for the thoughtful Valentine. I absolutely loved it!! I'm so excited to read this beautiful book that will then inspire me to plant those little seeds. :)

Thank you thank you thank you! It was perfect. It made my entire week. :)